Thursday, January 13, 2011

13/365 January 13, 2011

I just love this time of year! Really! You know why? The world seems to get filled with lots of hearts! Pink ones. Red ones! White ones. Chocolate filled ones. Big ones. Little Ones. Lacy ones. Gold ones. Diamond crusted ones.

There are messages of love on end caps in all the stores...although, those are usually there to urge you to spend money buying more of these hearts! Hearts on t-shirts, hearts on cards, hearts on coffee mugs...(My personal favorite!) Hearts on jewelry, hearts on stuffed animals, hearts on boxer shorts...the list goes on!

Commercialized as it is, I really like Valentine's Day.

I know my kids and I are already talking about our traditional Valentine's Day meal of ... heart-shaped calzones!

Are you looking for a special heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment