Monday, May 10, 2010

May 8, 2010 98/365

"Goodwill Hunting"

The new Goodwill store opened today. I packed up the youngest of my babes and headed out to seek some new treasures. I had a feeling it was going to be super crazy!

I had no idea it would be as crowded as it was. The line to check out wrapped around the entire interior of the store.

I managed to stroll through each department that I like to shop....which is pretty much all of them! Then, when I had had my fill, I stood in line for nearly two hours just to to complete my purchase.

I almost put the carnival glass set back on a shelf. I wasn't sure where I would use it...I just knew I liked the look. I'm glad Karen convinced me it was a good price, because it looks even prettier in my house than it did on the shelf at the thrift store. The pink ceramic box for some reason made me think of my gramma.

No comments:

Post a Comment