Sunday, May 2, 2010

February 24, 2010 24/365

It's finished! This was my first Intarsia knitting project. I chose to knit this up for Quincy's upcoming fifth birthday. There is a song I remember a silly DJ used to play for listeners who had kids in their lives who turned five years old. The song is sung by Kermit The Frog's nephew and it is just adorable. In the song, he sings about how when he sits in his dad's chair, his feet can touch the floor....(almost) Well, when I saw this pattern, I just knew I had to make one for my Favorite Big Frog: Quincy!

It was a little complicated, but I muddled through and now my sweet boy has a new sweater for his wardrobe. He was so excited when I announced to him that it was finished and that he could wear it. I think his smile says a lot. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment