Sunday, May 2, 2010

April 11, 2010 71/365

"Ukelele"

He plays a pretty mean ukelele....or is it that he plays the ukelele meanly?

Recently, I'd seen a little video clip of a little asian boy singing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz while playing a ukelele. I giggled about that. When the video was over, I didn't think much more about it until the next day when I was at the thrift store. I found this ukelele for 3 bucks. I HAD TO HAVE IT! I called Quincy on my way home to tell him about my score. He was excited about it, too! So excited in fact that he waited outside in the driveway for me to arrive!

He loves to strum this little musical instrument and make up songs about life. It's quite entertaining!

The funny things is that noone here can resist the ukelele! If it is lying on the table or the counter or even the floor, everyone strums it. EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment