Sunday, March 20, 2011

69/365 March 9, 2011

Make a Wish

I love making my kids' birthdays as special as they are. They usually choose the dinner menu and what type of cake they want. We have a set of decorations that we hang up for every birthday. But everything else is all about the individual kids. Kaitlyn chose home made cinnamon rolls for breakfast, we went out for lunch and then Kailtyn's choice for dinner was home made Seafood Alfredo on Fettuccine with home made cheesecake for dessert. I really wanted to make home made pasta to break in my new pasta machine, but I ran out of time. Despite the lack of time, the food was delicious!

Something about this photo almost moved me to tears when I saw it. This photo tells such a lovely story. Kaitlyn looks so happy and full of awe with the flames on the tips of the candles. Her brother, Alex, lights the candles and her friend stands beside her. I really love this snap.

Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn. I wish you much happiness this year and can't wait to see you blossom even more into the wonderful individual you are becoming.

Love, Momma

P.S. MAKE GOOD CHOICES!


No comments:

Post a Comment