Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 13, 2010 15/365


Chillaxxin'
I understand that wine connoisseurs may select a bottle of wine for its vintage, or its dryness or it land of origin. Me? Well, I buy a bottle of wine for its label. Well, I am somewhat selective. I know I like white wines. The tannins in the red wines give me hellacious headaches.
The other day, I went into the liquor store to treat myself to a bottle and I stalked the aisle for about ten minutes. I saw lovely labels that looked as though they were a watercolor painting, some that were very simple, some that were over-the-top vivid and I had made a selection when I spied this bottle. First the name caught my eye and I giggled about that, then I saw the cutest hippo in the upper lefthand corner. Gosh! He was cute! So I brought him home.
I uncorked the bottle and slid a movie into the dvd player. It was a nice and relaxing evening. It was.....chillaxin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment